Clean eye makeup multitasking for the win! Our Bonjou Beauty 2 in 1 cream brow and eyeliner provides double-duty finesse to your look! It’s a cream-based liner that glides on smoothly to define your brows and eyes.
Note: Colours (colors) may appear different than on your screen, depending on your screen.
- It’s genuinely multitasking! Not many tools offer you eye and brow coverage with such ease.
- A long-lasting, smudge-proof cream.
- Our 2 in 1 brow and eyeliner is water resistant.
- It’s compact enough to fit into any purse to touch up if needed and makes the perfect travel companion!
Who can use it
- Suitable for all skin types and all ages.
What it does
Our 2-in-1 cream brow and eyeliner helps give your look a flawless finish by defining your brows and eyes.
- It helps create clean, defined brows.
- This on-the-go multitasking pot works as the perfect cream eyeliner.
- Longwear to keep your look going as long as you do!
How to use it
- For your brows: On clean and moisturized skin, apply to your eyebrows with an angled brush or fingertip and blend upward to follow your eyebrow hair.
- If you’re wearing foundation or a base, you can apply it before or after. I’ve done it both ways, but I do my eyes first for a more polished look.
- For eyeliner: Line your eyes with a small angled or eye brush.
What’s in it
Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Polyethylene, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Lecithin, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, BHT, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Aluminum Hydroxide, [+/-:CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)]
- Vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, sulphite-free, certified halal, artificial fragrance-free and paraben-free.
- Free of 15+ toxins found in skincare and makeup. See our toxin-free list for more information.
- Sustainably and ethically Made in Canada in small batches with local ingredients and strict quality control standards.
- Uses a biodegradable cosmetic formula.
- Ethically manufactured in Toronto with an eco-friendly branding process.
- Green beauty - Recyclable packaging, so please recycle!
Prices are inclusive of tax or VAT. Free shipping on all international orders. Please note that at checkout, prices will be in US dollars.
About Bonjou Beauty
Founded by me, Samantha Wharton, Bonjou Beauty is a cruelty-free, clean brand that offers antiaging, USDA certified organic skincare and multipurpose, minimalist, clean makeup made sustainably in Canada in small batches.
Achieving healthy and good-looking skin shouldn't be a huge time commitment. Bonjou Beauty simplifies the process. And to us, our anti-aging skincare products are second-to-none!
We combine convenience with natural ingredients that enhance your skin's appearance and health to make you feel more fabulous. Our products are free of 15+ of the main toxins found in cosmetics.
- Our COSMOS and USDA certified organic skincare products are spa-grade and made in small batches on a certified-USDA organic farm in Muskoka, Ontario (Cottage Country). Learn more about our skincare process and organic ingredients.*
- Our clean makeup products are made in small batches in and around the Greater Toronto Area using natural local ingredients. Learn more about our makeup process and clean ingredients.*
*These links take you to our Bonjou Beauty website.
If you would like to return or exchange your purchased item(s), please contact our customer service team within five days from the date you received your order at email@example.com before sending back your item(s). Once you have received our response to your initial notification, please send all returns/exchanges to the address on the top left corner of your package. See our returns policy for full details.
We offer free International shipping on all orders! Orders typically ship out 1-2 business days after we receive your payment and can usually take 8-14 days to receive (after payment processing), depending on your location and the location of our suppliers. Read more.