Calling all retro 1950s style lovers! This Putré Fashion swing dress is everything you're looking for and more! It's a little black dress with form, comfort and vintage style wrapped into one.
This little beauty can be paired with your favourite (favorite) pumps, flats, slingbacks or kitten heels for a vintage look. Throw over a shrug in cooler temperatures, and you can rock this 50s-style black dress for most of the year!
Looking to style it a little unconventionally? Try pairing it with high boots, Doc Martens, motorcycle boots and a leather or denim jacket.
Black pinup swing dress details
- Made in Canada
- Colour (Color): Black
- Material: 73%, Rayon, 23% Nylon and 4% Spandex.
- Fit: Form fitting at the bodice with stretch with a zipper at the back. The full swing skirt falls below the knee or midi length, depending on your height.
- The model is 5'4' and wears a size large. Her measurements are Bust: 39", Waist: 32", and Hips: 42". She is wearing a size Large.
- Care instructions:
- Handwash your garment in cold soapy water is preferred. Rinse thoroughly.
- When using a washing machine, first turn your garments inside out. Separate your garments by colour and pick a delicate cycle.
- Hang it to dry. Avoid putting it in the dryer. The colours and density of the fabric will be altered.
- Gently iron your garment with low to middle-heat steam.
Please note that at checkout, prices will be in Canadian dollars.
Returns or exchanges
If you would like to return or exchange your purchased item(s), please contact our customer service team within five days from the date you received your order at email@example.com before sending back your item(s). Once you have received our response to your initial notification, please send all returns/exchanges to the address on the top left corner of your package. See our returns policy for full details.
Say hi to the brand Putré Fashion
Putré-Fashion was established in 2005 in Québec, Canada, while founder Isabelle Drolet was still a high school student! From the start, gothic and underground fashions were her major influences.
Since then, the brand has been showcased in many fashion shows in Québec City, with its signature theatrical and quirky style.
Putré-Fashion opened a flagship store in 2016 called Malice aux Merveilles, where customers could customize orders directly from the workshop.
Always exploring new styles and subcultures, Putré-Fashion can't be categorized! Some signature styles are for pin-up fashion lovers, misfits and out-of-this-world fashionistas. Each handmade piece features comfort and the perfect shape for every silhouette and age.
Explore more of their story.
We offer free International shipping on all orders! Orders typically ship out 1-2 business days after we receive your payment and can usually take 8-14 days to receive (after payment processing), depending on your location and the location of our suppliers. Read more.