Finish off your everyday beauty look with our Maximize Mascara. It's a long-lasting, water-resistant mascara that enhances your lashes for up to 2x the volume for a natural look. It's designed to give you control over how light or full you want your mascara coverage.
- The unique shape of the wand helps separate your lashes without clumping.
- Water-resistant (it's not waterproof)
- Formulated with vitamins A, E and C
Who can use it
- It's good for all skin types
What it does
Our Maximize Mascara provides a natural look (like you rolled out of bed this way!) to finish your look. It's designed to be as light or heavy as you want.
- It enhances your lashes for up to 2X the volume.
- Longwear to keep your look going as long as you do!
- The mascara wand shape helps reduce clumping.
How to use it
- Pull the mascara wand out and apply it to your top and bottom lashes or just your top if you want an uber-natural look.
- If you want fuller coverage, pull the wand in and out 2-3 times before applying the mascara to your lashes. It puts more of the mascara on the wand.
Glam application tip: If you're going for a more glam look:
- Apply 2-3 coats to your top lashes. I recommend only one coat on the bottom unless you're going for a 60s vibe, then 2 or 3 on the bottom as well.
- Be sure to apply the second and third coats before drying fully. It can get clumpier otherwise. So, focus on one eye at a time.
Feel: A light mascara that reduces clumping
What's in it
Aqua (Water), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Acrylates Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Polybutene, Kaolin, Oleic Acid, Triethanolamine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Trehalose, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Simethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, may contain [+/-:CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)]
- Cruelty-free, gluten-free, sulphite-free, certified halal, artificial fragrance-free and paraben-free.
- Free of 15+ toxins found in skincare and makeup. See our toxin-free list for more information.
- Made in Canada in small batches in Toronto, Ontario.
- Green beauty - Recyclable packaging, so please recycle!
Prices are inclusive of tax or VAT. Free shipping on all international orders. Please note that at checkout, prices will be in Canadian dollars.
About Bonjou Beauty
Founded by me, Samantha Wharton, Bonjou Beauty is a cruelty-free, clean brand that offers antiaging, USDA certified organic skincare and multipurpose, minimalist, clean makeup made sustainably in Canada in small batches.
Achieving healthy and good-looking skin shouldn't be a huge time commitment. Bonjou Beauty simplifies the process. And to us, our anti-aging skincare products are second-to-none!
We combine convenience with natural ingredients that enhance your skin's appearance and health to make you feel more fabulous. Our products are free of 15+ of the main toxins found in cosmetics.
- Our COSMOS and USDA certified organic skincare products are spa-grade and made in small batches on a certified-USDA organic farm in Muskoka, Ontario (Cottage Country). Learn more about our skincare process and organic ingredients.*
- Our clean makeup products are made in small batches in and around the Greater Toronto Area using natural local ingredients. Learn more about our makeup process and clean ingredients.*
*These links take you to our Bonjou Beauty website.
If you would like to return or exchange your purchased item(s), please contact our customer service team within five days from the date you received your order at firstname.lastname@example.org before sending back your item(s). Once you have received our response to your initial notification, please send all returns/exchanges to the address on the top left corner of your package. See our returns policy for full details.
We offer free International shipping on all orders! Orders typically ship out 1-2 business days after we receive your payment and can usually take 8-14 days to receive (after payment processing), depending on your location and the location of our suppliers. Read more.